Well, the other night, I did catch her being sweet to him, reading books before bed. Isaac got a poetry book for Christmas. Here she is reading about a Grandpa, but Olivia's favorite poem in the book is about having a little brother!--actually it is about getting RID OF a little brother!! :o)
Brother
I had a litte brother
And brought him to my mother
And I said I want another
Little brother for a change.
But she said don't be a bother
So I took him to my father
And I said this little bother
Of a brother's very strange.
But he said one little brother
Is exactly like another
And every little brother
Misbehaves a bit he said.
So I took the little bother
From my mother and my father
And put the little bother
Of a brother back to bed!
Author--Mary Ann Hoberman

No comments:
Post a Comment