Cottonwood Elementary's fundraiser was in September. The school is celebrating its 50th birthday this year. During spirit week, each day the kids dressed up with some different "fun" thing: silly socks, pajamas, hats, and then they had 50s day. Olivia wanted a poodle skirt, so I whipped one up. She had a blast wearing it. I loved making it for her. It's one of those times when I was grateful that I didn't have 5 girls! (although I would have loved to have had 5 girls!)


Isaac does LOVE his sister!!
The night of the fundraiser I was in charge of face painting. My dad and sister also came to help face paint, along with other PTA ladies. We had our tent set up outside and the weather was looking ominous... There ended up being a microburst windstorm that forced all of us inside! It was a nightmare...but the fundraiser ended up going great. The parents were fabulous. We just did our face painting inside.
LOOK AT THOSE CLOUDS!! WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment