Isaac couldn't wait to be a fireman. He wore his boots for three days before Halloween!! I think the dog made the costume :o)
If Isaac and Mitch are in charge of things, I think we are in pretty good hands! Public servants ADORABLE!! Don't you think??
I'm on a "phase out" program for Trunk-or-Treat!! We nixed the food
this year. Next year. We nix. The whole thing.
Olivia made things easy for me. She did a twist on her ladybug costume from spring.
She was the ReadingBug logo for my company some day.
When? For sure in 2010, if not sooner! I'm working on it!
Teri, Dave & kids came down for a clam chowder dinner and cookie decorating. My parents and Kent's parents joined us for dinner too. Izzy spent the day and night with us because Mel was in Hawaii seeing Chase. Andrew was an Atlas! Such a fun costume for a kid who LOVES MAPS! We went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, then up to Teri's neighborhood. Isaac was INTO it! He rang the bell. The person answered. He walked right in the house--made himself at home. What a riot! He was the last one to tire at the end of the night. In fact, he didn't slow down until we put him in the car to go home.
Isabel was an amazing pirate! Arrrrrrg, how's your car?
Isaac and Princess Kate had a blast! Dave's getting their picture on his blackberry! Cool shot!
It was a full moon. Perfect weather for Halloween!!

No comments:
Post a Comment