Tuesday, March 23

Rewind our Lives a Bit!

I haven't posted much lately. But when I was downloading my photos there were some fun ones I had forgotten about. Such as...

Isaac flooding his bathroom...again....every time he takes a bath. almost.


Izzy and Olivia wearing their opposite vests. 

Dylan and Isaac playing planes, trains, and automobiles. Then, Dylan let Isaac listen to his ipod and Isaac's face says it all... COOL!



Mom's birthday in early January. Of course Isaac is the official "blow-out-the-candles-helper"




4 Generations and 3 more January birthdays: Bentley, Kent, and Grandma Great (it wasn't Isaac's b-day)



In January, Olivia and I were so sick of the smog, we ran away from home and spent the weekend at the Zermatt reading books, swimming, and having breakfast in bed (chocolate chip pancakes). 
Thanks Aunt Annette for a great Christmas present! We loved it!  
AND...the ice sculpture was AWESOME!!



Valentine's Day breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, what else?


I looked out the window and what did I see? Isaac's arsenal of TOYS. Parked.
How many red toys does one boy need?


Ice skating with cousin Izzy. Olivia's new favorite winter activity :o)



They had done it enough times that they were able to let go of the wall
and even turn around for a picture without faling :o)


Olivia up at the U's Libby Gardner Hall for her Piano Federation Recital on March 13th.





Last, but not least, Olivia's Leprechaun's house. She even included artwork on the wall.
I love her imagination. It's a blast! I think she built it with her cousin Izzy when they had a sleep over.
Put those two girls together and they CREATE stuff! FUN!

1 comment:

AP said...

Miss Midgie is so funny! All of your photos are great...what a fun post :) We hope Olivia is feeling better!