Monday, October 20

What Isaac is up to. . .

Reading to George! October 20, 2008
It was awful quiet this afternoon while I was working. I wondered what Isaac was into, or flooding, or caught in, or destroying of Olivia's (why do I always think the worst??). But to my surprise, when I peeked in his room, he was reading to George! He was reading "Curious George visits the Aquarium" but by the time I went and got the camera, he was onto the Letter Book! Every reading teacher's dream: a two-year old reading on his own! Not actually READING, but looking. :o)


And..giving George a ride on his horse!


Playing in the leaves!
I love the crunching sound of the leaves. Whenever I see the leaves falling and gathering in huge piles, I think of my blessings. I have many memories of falls back east, and my morning runs, watching the seasons change under my feet. Fall is my favorite of them all because it seems like it is the time of year I am most aware of my blessings. Issac loved playing in the leaves today, but he wouldn't look at me so I could get his squishy face!!






Riding his bike!! October 19th.
He loves to be outside! (especially in this beautiful FALL weather!)


Going on LOTS of walks! October 17-18
Isaac goes on lots of walks and runs with me. Last weekend we went to Park City and the weather was spectacular! The air was so crisp and it was so fun to be in the mountains!! But it was too beautiful to stay in the jogger, so it turned into a little more of a "rock-search" walk. We saw dogs, and rocks, and sticks, and lots of leaves, and yet nothing was as exciting as the ROCKS!!



Playing and HIDING!! October 14
Olivia taught Isaac how to hide. I think he learned it from the cat first, but she thinks she taught him.
But here he is hiding under Kent's drafting table with a little guilty look. It wasn't a dirty diaper he was hiding, it was the wall behind him, covered in his "artwork." When I found him, he was the first to show me, while he was clapping at his work. Neat Isaac. (Thank heaven for those Mr. Clean erase things! They're great!)


The problem is that when he hides, he giggles, so she doesn't think it's that fun to find him. (the challenge seeker sister that she is).

No comments: