November 20, 2008
I just read April's blog and now I am hungry for her recipes! Plus, I love her snowman with the big honky nose! Here are the answers to the questions on her blog:
I am...happy to be home
I know...how to teach reading
I want...the thighs I had when I was 30
I wish...my husband didn't snore
I had...a great trip to Iowa this week
I hate...it when good things come to an end
I miss...my Uncle Wendell
I fear...too many people in our country turning away from God
I feel...thankful to have such a great life
I hear...my cat purring
I smell...a clean house
I crave...java chip ice cream
I search...for ways to learn new things
I wonder...why Olivia sleep walks
I regret...very little
I love...that my children are little--I love watching them figure stuff out
I care...about people
I always...have something to do or say
I am not...selfish
I believe...that everyone struggles with something
I could...think of 1,000 reasons why NOW is the best time of my life
I dance...with Isaac in my living room to any music that is on the stereo
I sing...to Donny Osmond when I am with Olivia because she thinks it's funny
I don't always...say things softly and sweetly, when I should
I write...thank you notes
I win...because I have the cutest kids ever
I lose...my patience when I am exhausted
I never...forget how blessed I am to have my children
I never listen...to NPR
I can usually be found...with my kids OR in my car OR on my phone
I am scared of....teenagers who text and drive
I need...books to read, projects to do, and to hear my kids giggle every day, plus Isaac's kisses
I am happy about...finally finishing my website that took me 7 freaking months to write!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment