Sunday, May 17

Beautiful Tulips

I LOVE Tulips! They have been my favorite flower for as long as I can remember. Last year we planted about 8 more bags of them, but when they started to grow this spring, I was so surprised to see how large they were! I hadn't remembered which kind I bought. I LOVED THEM! Since the spring was wet and cold, they lasted so much longer than usual!
One early morning, while I was waiting for my friend Teri to arrive to go running, I was outside listening to only the birds chirping and the rain falling. I just had to go in and grab my camera. The grass was so green, the rich pinks, reds, and orange colors in the tulips were so beautiful in their rich, chocolate brown earth. The delicate pink and white blossoms our "anniversary trees" were opening! It was such a beautiful morning! Spring is finally here!! YIPPEE!

No comments: