Monday, October 20

What Olivia is up to. . .

SWIMMING!! Just keep swimming...
Olivia is swimming on Mondays. She LOVES it! She just learned how to do flip turns! What a riot! Thanks Michael Phelps! How many kids have you inspired? Are you counting??


The CIRCUS in September!!
I took Olivia, Isaac, and cousin Izzy to the Circus to celebrate Izzy's birthday!! Oh man! I LOVE the circus!! I have such fond memories of my childhood when my friend Katie had her yearly birthday party...going to the circus. We went every year for a long time. I started taking Olivia to the circus when she was about 2. We missed it last year for some reason? This year, I wanted to see if Isaac would like it..and last for the whole thing. He can't make it through church, but would the circus be different?? I think it's all in the seats! We had GREAT seats this year, so we didn't miss a thing. I thought the motorcycle guys (7 of them in that steel ball!) were amazing! How do they do that?? Isaac couldn't take his eyes off of ....EVERYTHING!! It was a riot. I had as much fun watching my kids as I did the circus. Isn't that why we go??




Crazy Hair Day at school!


Olivia's class play: Stone Soup.
She was one of the narrators. Cute class this year! Again! Love them all!

Britta, Olivia, and William

No comments: